Station Manager, Revival Radio 93.2 fm
Ankole Diocese, Job Opportunity, Station Manager, Revival Radio
Reports: To the Diocesan Secretary
- Reports to the Diocesan Secretary
- Shall be the secretary to the Board of Directors for the radio
- Lead, direct plus manage entire station functions to assure entire departments as well as staff implement service agreements at or above customer’s standards.
- Ensure to maximize profitability by superior client service, effectual and prompt communications as well as follow-up on every pending matter with customer.
- Head responsibility for sales and marketing, business development to ensure growth of the business portfolio.
- Guide, lead and support managers daily on issues if any associated with human resources, operations, communication, standardizing procedures, revenue enhancement and systems applications.
- Implement processes to accomplish customer needs.
- Develop and implement plans, policies and programs to attain anticipated company needs in areas of functional responsibility.
- Ensure conformance with UCC standards, corporate policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Review evaluation of costs, activities, operations and anticipate data to identify progress toward established business development objectives and goals.
- Review and analyze station performance plus setup short term goals to address budgetary shortfalls if any.
- Ensure station facility offers professional, clean and safe working atmosphere for all employees.
- Direct as well as train management staff for sound human relations plus operational skills.
- Ensure rules, directives and methods are conveyed to all station personnel.
- Ensure safety procedures and programs are executed and maintained.
- Utilize entire superior communication skills with purpose to motivate staff as well as develop effective working relations with executives, peers and clients.
- Ensure vision, mission and core objectives of Revival radio are fulfilled.
- Make arrangements for periodic staff meetings and/or devotion
- Any other duties assigned by the Diocesan Secretary
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass communication, Journalism , media studies or any other related discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Computer literate
- Driving experience is an added advantage
- Minimum 25 years
- A mature Christian of Anglican faith
- High sense of integrity, Honest, Faithful and ability to lead
- Ability to make informed decision
- Team work
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae, Copies of their Academic Documents, Baptism and Confirmation cards and A letter of recommendation from their Parish Priest’s local church in person to the following address:
The Diocesan Human Resource Officer,
P.O.BOX 14, Mbarara.
Deadline: 26th October 2020 at 5:00pm
July 27, 2020
July 09, 2020
March 03, 2018