Diocesan Human Resource Officer
Ankole Diocese, Job Opportunity, Diocesan Human Resource Officer
The Human Resource Officer will be the head of Human Resource Department in the Diocese and will be responsible for recruitment of staff, induction, staff development & welfare of all staff in the Diocese.
Download full Job Description in PDF version: Diocesan Human Resource Officer, Ankole Diocese (190 downloads)
Reports: To the Diocesan Secretary
- Shall be the Head of Human Resource Department
- Shall be the Secretary to the Diocesan Staff Committee.
- Shall ensure the recruitment of staff with required skills, induction, staff development, welfare of all staff in the Diocese
- Shall ensure that all staff are appraised in the Diocese
- Shall advise Administration on matters pertaining to staff promotion, benefits and remuneration
- Shall deal with staff grievances, counseling, conflict resolution and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Shall identify and assess training needs for staff and other related in conjunction with heads of departments
- Shall advise on pay and other remuneration issues including promotions and benefits
- Shall initiate, formulate, implement policies and strategies on matters of working conditions, performance, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures
- Shall be responsible for conducting in-house trainings/refresher courses in collaboration with all heads of department
- Shall be responsible for the provision of Diocesan staff with the necessary identification
- Shall carry out any other duties assigned by the Diocesan Secretary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or any related field with experience of at least 5 years
- Post graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Must be a born again Christian (Anglican) with high sense of integrity, honesty, faithful and ability to lead
- Minimum 35 years and maximum 60 for none clergy & 65 years for clergy.
- Computer Literate is added advantage
- Driving Experience is an added advantage
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send applications, curriculum Vitae, copies of their academic documents, baptism and confirmation cards, and letter of recommendation from their Parish Priest’s local church in person to the following address:
The Diocesan Secretary,
P.O.BOX 14, Mbarara.
Deadline: 10th February, 2018 at 4:00pm
March 03, 2018
February 03, 2018
February 03, 2018