Executive Director – Ruharo Mission Hospital
The Executive Director will be the head of Ruharo Mission Hospital and will be responsible for proper governance in line with the mission and vision of the Hospital and the Diocese at large. Job Description Executive Director – Ruharo Mission Hospital (172 downloads)
Reports: To the Diocesan Health Coordinator
- Shall be the head of the RMH
- Perform the duty of secretary to the Hospital Health Management Committee as stipulated by the Ruharo Hospital operational Manual as part of Ankole Diocesan Human Resource Manual
- Shall advise the Ruharo Mission hospital management on matters pertaining the hospital and other Diocesan lower Health facilities and health concerns.
- Shall prepare periodic reports for management on the state of the Hospital and Diocesan lower Health units
- Shall provide specialized clinical care to clients and a health work environment for hospital staff
- Shall support clinical staff by way of continuous medical education and consultation
- Shall monitor Ruharo Mission Hospital resource generation and utilization ensuring accurate, value for money activities and timely accountability
- Shall carry out supervision of staff, appraisal performance, provide CME and advise management on matters of Ruharo Mission Hospital and Diocesan lower health units
- Shall authorize Financial transactions of Ruharo Mission Hospital
- Shall represent the Hospital at different for a, coordinate Ruharo Mission Hospital Stakeholders and maintain Ruharo Mission Hospital public relations
- Shall consolidate plans, budgets and reports for review and approval by the hospital management committee, Diocesan Health Committee and Diocesan Board of Health
- Shall provide and maintain the Ruharo Mission Hospital’s strategic direction ensuring that the vision and mission of the Hospital are met
- Shall ensure Ruharo Mission hospital activities are run in line with the Hospital values and Diocesan Health policy
- Shall ensure that the hospital’s operations are legal and fit for accreditation by District Local Government, Ministry of Health, UPMB and other partners
- Shall ensure that Hospital is alert to outbreaks of epidemics and providing timely notifications, Interventions and responses
- Shall Oversee and ensure resource mobilization for Ruharo Mission Hospital in line with the Diocesan policy.
- Shall undertake any other duties as may be directed by Hospital Management Committee and Diocesan Secretary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine & Bachelor’s Degree in Surgery or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Master’s Degree in Medicine or Public Health or Health services management or its equivalent is a MUST.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration or Human Resource is an added advantage.
- Valid registration by the Uganda Medical & dental Practitioners council
- Must be a born again Christian with high sense of integrity, honesty, faithful and ability to lead
- Should be aged between 35 to 60 years
- Should be Computer Literate
- Should have a Valid Driving permit
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send applications, curriculum Vitae, copies of their academic documents, baptism and confirmation cards and a letter of recommendation from their Parish Priest’s local church in person to the following address:
The Diocesan Secretary,
P.O.BOX 14, Mbarara.
Deadline: 10th February, 2018 at 4:00pm
March 03, 2018
February 03, 2018
February 03, 2018